2016 genuinely was one of the best years of my life and I got to do so many incredible things, got a new job and continued to make wonderful friends, not to mention, I finally married my best friend (you can read more about 2016 here) but today I thought I would briefly talk about my plans and wishes for 2017.
- I want to be kinder to myself. I want to take more time out for myself; be that a trip to the hair dressers, a massage or even just 10 minutes a day sitting doing nothing. I always have my brain going 100 miles an hour whether i’m at work or home so I just need that chill out time.
- I want to more organised. At work, I am super organised, when it comes to organising events or presents for birthdays, I’m super organised but I live the rest of my life in a kind whirlwind of chaos. I am such an untidy person that I feel like I spend ever day going around clearing up after myself. I’ve purchased a new moleskine for personal and also a monthly planner for youtube and blogging planning!
- I want to become better at timekeeping. My timekeeping has improved massively since moving out of my family home and getting our own place, but I want to start rising earlier in the mornings so that I actually have enough time to spend 5 minutes just enjoying the morning. It definitely gets easier in the summer as I really struggle with dark winter mornings but I’ve purchased a Lumie light which should hopefully help!
- I want to start reading again. I love reading and find nothing more satisfying that getting into bed with a good book but ~I have really been slacking over the last year or so. Holidays are my usual time for reading and as we didn’t go on holiday in 2016 I genuinely finished about 3 books. I am going to be setting myself a blog challenge with regards to reading so keep your eyes peeled for that upcoming post!
- Daily vlogging and blogging. I cannot believe I have been vlogging for a whole year! I really want to keep it up into the new year and hope you will join me on my adventures! I am going to get some kind of schedule together for my videos and get blogging regularly!
- I really want to make of an effort online, I have set myself a challenge of commenting on at least two videos or blogposts a day and want to be more active on twitter! I spend so much time scrolling, its time I interacted more. I’ve had a big clear out of blogs and twitter accounts I have been following so I can’t wait to find some new and fun people to follow!
That is it for now I think folks… there is so many things I want to achieve this year and can’t wait to see where the year takes me.
Here is to an amazing year…!